**All Naked Kitty skincare products are vegan except for the Supernatural moisturizer, which contains honey.
How to Use Naked Kitty Skincare
(1) CLEANSE (We’re big fans of the double cleanse!):
Note: As an alternative to the Tea Tree Cleansing Oil, you can use the Pink Clay Facial Bar or the Charcoal Facial Bar if you are not comfortable with Cleansing Oil.
- Take 1-2 pumps of Tea Tree Cleansing Oil into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage into dry face (even over makeup!)
- Wet face to emulsify the cleansing oil.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, or use a warm wash cloth to remove the oil.
- Wash face with Pink Clay Facial Bar or Charcoal Facial Bar.
- Pat face dry.
Spray toner on face and use a cotton pad to remove excess cleanser, then spritz directly onto the face to help evenly distribute moisturizer. Think of toner as an external hydrator that’ll help you get more out of your skincare regimen (and your moisturizer).
Moisturize with Supernatural Moisturizer or Matcha Love Moisturizer; apply Orange Crush Eye+ Night Cream around the eyes or at night. Simply dab the tip of your finger in the moisturizer and smooth onto your face. Add more moisturizer as necessary.
(4) APPLY SERUM (For dry or mature skin, or for prevention as a night treatment):
Take 1-2 drops of After Midnight Serum onto fingers and massage gently overtop of moisturizer. Tap gently into eye area and dryer patches.
(5) SCRUB / MASK (exfoliate):
Shake 1-2 teaspoons of powder into a small bowl or cup. Slowly add water, witch hazel, Manuka honey (we LOVE Manuka honey) or liquid of your choosing a teaspoon at a time to the powder to create a paste of desired consistency. Apply with clean fingers to entire face after cleansing, or use as a spot treatment. Leave on for 5-15 minutes. Scrub gently while rinsing with warm water. Use 1-2 times per week. Do not use over acne or aggressive breakouts. Overuse can cause skin to thin out, which can make your skin lose its mind on you (more breakouts, dryness, etc.)